sm0kefumes: Wishlist #1

Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Wishlist #1



Hello my lovelies! So today was supposed to be a haul post, but where I live is rubbish for shopping without going out of my way to go to Meadowhall, so here is a little wishlist instead. I mean I am turning 18 in july *Nudge nudge wink wink Jack*

1) Liz Earle, Cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser (£14.75) - You only have to open blogger, youtube, wordpress etc to find people singing the praises of this cleanser! I have not heard/seen ONE SINGLE negative review of this cleanser, ever! I love how Liz Earle make different sizes and also 'starter kits' that come with 2 muslin cloths to get you started. They even make a £9.50 trial size, so if you really don't get along with it you haven't shelled out £14.75 for a starter kit. This has been on my wishlist for a very very long time, but I'm still in the process of finishing my 'Soap and glory, peaches and clean cleanser' before I even think of investing in this one. Keep your eyes peeled though, you may be seeing it soon!

2) Nars sheer glow foundation (£30.50) - This is a firm favorite among many bloggers/youtubers and I am very very curious to find out if this is another product that is just hyped up beyond belief or if this is really as amazing as everyone says! I have dry/combo skin so the 'satin finish' appeals to me although I do prefer to have a matte finish as I've had one too many incidents where I've looked like I've just thrown oil all over my face. However £30.50 for a foundation!? The price is a little steep and does make me hesitant to try this in-case I don't like it, but I guess we will just have to wait and see!

3) Nars 'Orgasm' blush (£21.50) - Another Nars product! I cannot resist this blush, now not just because of the naughty name, but the colour! I always look at this lustfully when in Selfridges in Manchester and have to pull myself away :(. I barely ever wear blush so I just feel that this would be a waste, plus I found a dupe for this blush too! 'Sleek blush - Rose gold' The colour is ever so similar however it has less gold shimmer than the Nars blush too. So maybe I won't be running out to get this any time soon, but in the future it would be lovely to own this much loved Nars blush!

4) EOS lipbalm (£5.99) - This product is sadly not available in the UK or even Europe(I think?) so this is something I've only ever seen American/Canadian bloggers talk about. I love the packaging and the shape of the lipbalm, it's something thats very different but also looks a lot easier to apply because of the sphere of product. I can't really justify buying this product, as it's £6 plus P+P considering there are so many amazing lipbalms that are available on the high street for a fraction of the price. But one day, ONE DAY, I SHALL own an EOS lipbalm, even if it does mean shelling out for the P+P.

5) Katy Perry, Killer Queen perfume (£14.50) - This perfume just smells incredible! I keep picking this up every time in Boots to give myself a quick spritz!(naughty) However I already have a few perfumes on the go that need finishing up :( But, I could justify it by the fact this is a very light scent that is perfect for summer! So you'll probably be seeing this soon if I decide to part with my precious boots points!

Please remember all opinions are my own and no one elses, if any products have been sent to me from PR for review there will be a * next to the products, however that does not effect my opinion/review in any way. 

So what are you guys lusting after? Leave me a comment and I will ALWAYS reply to you! 

2 comments :

  1. I love the EOS lip balms! The strawberry sorbet is my favourite! It's currently for sale on Amazon for only £2.49 and £1.99 P&P. Love the look of the Nars sheer glow foundation!

    Lauren xx

    http://keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really recommend that nars foundation if you have dry skin its perfect. I hate how much I pay for it as well but it lasts ages!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete