sm0kefumes: Seventeen mirror shine lipstick.

Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Seventeen mirror shine lipstick.


Hello my lovelies! So the other month I was browsing through boots (standard afternoon for me) when I came across the Seventeen display. I realised I'd never really used much from Seventeen or payed much attention to them. During this trip I picked up a new lipstick (shock horror) in the colour Belle. 


The lipstick itself is beautiful, it's quite a deep mauve/rose colour. However it doesn't go onto the lips as dark as it is in the tube. It starts of quite sheer but can be built up into a more opaque colour. The lipstick goes on more like a gloss however it doesn't feel gloopy or sticky and doesn't attract my hair to my lips on the wind, which is very important if you live in the north of England because it's basically just lots of hills with lots of wind. The lipstick isn't awfully long wearing due to it being a glossy finish lipstick and the fact I'm always either eating or drinking.  



Overall I think the lipstick is lovely if you're looking for a sheer wash of colour and a glossy finish so you don't have to faff around with lipstick and gloss! Priced at £4.79 this is an absolute bargin and perfect for beauty's on a budget! This is available from boots.

7 comments :

  1. This looks like a lovely colour and I like the packaging too!

    Emily xx
    http://bellemibeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging comes with a little slide out mirror too! You should deffo check them out next time you're in boots! It's now become my go-to lazy day lip colour!xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I have nominated you for the Liebster award, the details are on my blog, good luck lovely!

    Lauren xx

    http://keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou darling! I'll be sure to check the post! Thanks so much for nominating me!:*

      Em xx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog ... followed you :) follow back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour, and I always seem to reach for shades like this whenever I'm in the drugstore, I think it's because they're just so easy to wear!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a 'my lips but better colour!' hehe I always find myself reaching for stuff like this too! They're so easy to wear and just so easy to whack on when you don't feel like being bold with a red lippie!

      emma xx

      Delete