sm0kefumes: Jackie Oates - lush pigment.

Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Jackie Oates - lush pigment.



This can be purchased at lush.co.uk at £8.95 for 20ml. 


Being a nice ghostly shade of white, I find it very hard to find a drugstore/high street foundation that isn't too yellow or too dark for my skin tone.

This is where lush is my saviour. 

Let's be honest being a poor college(soon to be uni) student I don't really have £20+ at my disposal to be spending on foundations from counters. So when I saw a few reviews of this product I knew I wanted to try this out.

This is what the 'foundation' looks like, along with my favourite foundation brush ever! (Real techniques buffing brush). 

In the pot the 'foundation' appears very very thick and creamy and almost a little scary, however do not worry! This 'foundation' can be mixed in with moisturiser to give a more natural finish or used alone to give a medium coverage. 

This is suitable for people who are dry/combo as it is a cream. I have quite dry skin and I find this product requires powder to take away shine and oil! So maybe oiler people may want to give this a miss! 

Overall this product is defiantly worth the price! It may be 10ml smaller than a normal foundation, however this can be mixed with moisturiser so you don't need to use as much as you may think! Lush is also a cruelty free/vegan brand so no fluffy bunnies were hurt in the process! 

What's your favourite lush product? 


1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete