sm0kefumes: Review | Space girl, lush bath ballistic.

Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

Review | Space girl, lush bath ballistic.



Hello my lovelies! Happy sunday! So yesterday we were out and about when Jack surprised me with a little lush purchase. He bought me the Space Girl bath ballistic (£2.25), I never usually look at the bath bombs in lush because I just feel why pay all that money for something you'll get one use from!? I much prefer the bubble bars that last a long time and leave your bath smelling and looking gorgeous! But hey there is a first time for everything and I was a happy bunny and very thankful that he even knew which one to get me! 

This is what lush have to say about this cute little bath bomb; Once you drop this into your bath, Space Girl crackles with space dust (popping candy) as it spins around your orbit, restoring your good cheer. Grapefruit oil is refreshing and uplifting for the mood, clarifying and toning the skin, while bergamot makes you feel relaxed and mildly euphoric. (www.lush.co.uk) The bath bomb contains grapefruit oil which is very refreshing and mood lifting whilst Bergamot leaves you feeling happy and relaxed.  

This bath bombs leaves your bath a beautiful lilac colour with little specs of glitter. This is a very strong smelling bath bomb, so if you don't like strong smells this maybe isn't for you! But right from the outset this bath bomb smelt gorgeous! The first thing you smell is the grapefruit oil which is a very sweet citrusy smell and very refreshing and uplifting. Once the bath bomb has completely dissolved the smell of bergamot is then apparent, it's extremely relaxing and makes you feel totally as easy and relaxed. This bath bomb is perfect if you've had a tough day and need a little pick me up! For only £2.25 it's a total bargin if you're on a budget but still need your lush kick! 

Please remember all opinions are my own and no one elses, if any products have been sent to me from PR for review there will be a * next to the products, however that does not effect my opinion/review in any way. 

So what are you guys lusting after in lush? Leave me a comment and I will ALWAYS reply to you! 

7 comments :

  1. Lush wise, everything is on my lust list. I have a full collection and review of each product up on my blog. Feel free to check it out. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah I feel the same! Everytime I wander in there 'accidentally' I always end up wanting everything!:( I shall check it out dear, lovely blog name!

      Em xx

      Delete
  2. hi, i have nominated you for The Liebster Award http://lipstickmisfitt.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html hope you take part ^_^

    Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever bought myself anything from lush... i really should!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really really need to get yourself into Lush and try something! It's just so so wonderful and everything is cruelty free, seriously though get yourself to Lush quickly ;) You'll soon become addicted like the rest of us! hehe

      Em xx

      Delete
  4. I love this bath bomb! Lush are the best X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! This is my new fave smell/scent, to say I hated bath bombs a month ago I'm fully converted! Lush are just so so amazing!

      Em xx

      Delete