sm0kefumes

Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014


Hello my lovelies! With the weather ever changing in England, I have to be very particular on what I put onto my face and hair to protect it! So here is my current skin care & hair care routine! (Just a side note, I have dry - combo skin it is very sensitive but also acne prone, sucks I know)

Peaches & Clean 3 in 1 cleanser - This cleanser is AMAZING, so many people in the beauty world have raved about this and for good reason! I picked this up in the Soap & Glory yule monty christmas box and I have loved this from the first day I used it! It is a very creamy cleanser that removes all my makeup so easily, it has a slight minty smell (not a peachy one sadly) that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. You can purchase this here for £8

Scrubatomic amazing daily face polish - Another soap and glory product, huzar! As as girl who has dry skin and patches of eczema around the nose area a scrub is essential, however it's very hard to find a scrub that doesn't irritate my skin... Until now! This scrub removes all of the dead skin cells from my face without being too harsh! You can purchase this here for £9

Garnier micellar cleansing water - The whole beauty world has gone mad over these micellar waters! First L'oreal and now Garnier have followed suit! This again is amazing, removes makeup in one swipe and doesn't sting my eyes or lips! It has no funny smell like some waters and at £4.99 for 400ml I cannot fault this one bit! You can purchase this here for £4.99

Botanics All bright cleansing toner - Toner is something that is new in my life, I never ever used to use a toner before. I know I know, slap my wrists, but someone once told me that if you had acne you shouldn't use a toner. So like a fool I just skipped this step, until one day wondering through boots I spotted this little beauty! I had heard many horror stories of toners burning peoples faces but I was pleasantly surprised at how soothing and lovely this one is! You can purchase this here for £3.99

Aussie frizz miracle shampoo - Australian blue gum... not something you really want to see when buying a new shampoo. I've been one of the unfortunate ones who at some point in their life has ended up with chewing gum in my hair (sigh). However this shampoo is actually amazing, naturally my hair is curly/wavy and along with that I have a ton of frizz! This shampoo just smooths out my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy, deffo worth the blue gum! You can purchase this here for £4.69

Aussie 'take the heat' 3 minute miracle - This has been a firm favourite of mine since I was about 14. I used to dye my hair quite often which wasn't too kind on my hair and on top of that I used to straighten my hair EVERYDAY without fail. Which has left my hair fried and dead! However slowly with the use of this treatment I'm bringing my hair back to being lovely and healthy once again! I love the convienice of this, just pop it on your hair in the shower, wash your body/face, brush your teeth whilst you wait and voila, your hair is good to go!

There you have it! whats currently on my face & hair! Leave your routines in the comments below!

1 comment :

  1. Just to let you know, as an Australian, I cracked up at the blue gum comment. It's actually a tree over here, it's really quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete