sm0kefumes: Worth it Wednesday?#02

Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Worth it Wednesday?#02

Worth it wednesday #02


Hello my lovelies! once again it's Wednesday already! The weeks just seem to be passing me by on the run up to waiting for my university details to be finalised and sorted, all very exciting! Anyway lets not ramble too much, today I will be giving you a breakdown and a 'is it worth it' on the much loved tangle teezer!

The tangle teaser that isn't something that is necessarily new however you'd be surprised on how many people DON'T own one of these, madness! A tangle teezer is a large palm sized plastic brush with evenly distributed bristles, this allows the brush to easily pass through the hair and get rid of those annoying knots and tangles.

Tangle Teezer The Original professional detangling hairbrush is loved by hairdressers and used in professional hair salons. It's a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last! (http://www.tangleteezer.com)

Now, I have naturally wavy/curly hair which is all very nice but with curly/wavy hair comes a lot of frizz and A LOT of knots and tangles which can be very painful and very time consuming to try and get out when I want my hair to be smooth. Brushing my hair is usually a pain as I often either create a lot of frizz or end up with a brush stuck inside my big mane. However this all changed when I bought a tangle teezer and I have never ever looked back from it! Brushing my hair is just so easy and quick when I use a tangle teaser, also because it's made from plastic it's safe to use in the water and easy to clean if you do happen to spill something on it! You can buy them here for £10.20

Is it worth it!?
I'd say 100% worth it, I feel that EVERYONE no matter their hair type should invest in one of these brushes! They last forever (had mine over a year) and are just a miracle!

Please remember all opinions are my own and no one elses, if any products have been sent to me from PR for review there will be a * next to the products, however that does not effect my opinion/review in any way. 

Have you guys tried out the tangle teaser yet? 

No comments :

Post a Comment